One major opportunity for every facility manager is around maintenance and energy management. You cannot completely avoid maintenance and repairs – but you can do a better job of getting in front of them. By better understanding the condition of your buildings, the assets within, and energy usage, you can optimize repairs and maintenance projects accordingly.
- Energy saving Measures for Facilities.
- Provide an Audit which can start from Level 1 to Investment Grade.
- Engineer projects of appropriate size and scope.
- Arrange project financing and assist the organization in. understanding the available financing options.
- Procure and install the equipment.
- Monitor and verify energy savings for as long as the customer wishes often the entire contract term.
- Prepare analytics & reports for the customer detailing energy savings.
- Advise new technology improvements.
Take Back Time In Your Day
Take out the guesswork and take back control with organization
Eliminate surprises with an agentless approach to your inventory Communicate Clearly
Configurable data fields allow you to quickly see important details